Monday 13 June 2016

QUOTES TO STRENGTHEN YOU

These are some really strong quotes...

1. You Were Given This Life Because You Are Strong Enough To Live It.
2. I Am Not What Happened To Me. I Am What I Choose To Become.
3. Forget Your Past, Forgive Yourself, And Begin Again Right Now.
4. Whenever You Find Yourself Doubting How Far You Can Go, Just Remember How Far You Have Come. Remember Everything You Have Faced, All The Battles You Have Won, And All The Fears You Have Overcome.
5. Growth Is Painful. Change Is Painful. But Nothing Is As Painful As Staying Stuck Somewhere You Don’t Belong.
6. I Don’t Want You To Save Me. I Want You To Stand By My Side As I Save Myself.
7. Hope Is The Only Thing Stronger Than Fear.
8. Let Yourself Be Gutted. Let It Open You. Start There.
9. I’ll Find Strength in Pain.
10. Never Apologize For Being Sensitive Or Emotional. Let This Be A Sign That You’ve Got A Big Heart And Aren’t Afraid To Let Others See It. Showing Your Emotions Is A Sign Of Strength.
11. Being Deeply Loved Gives You Strength; Loving Deeply Gives You Courage.
12. You Attract What You Are, Not What You Want If You Want Great, Then Be Great
13. You’re Allowed To Scream, You’re Allowed To Cry, But Do Not Give Up.
14. Step Into My Shoes And Walk the life I’m Living And If you Get As Far As I am, Just Maybe You Will See How Strong I Really Am.
15. If You’re Lucky Enough To Be Different, Don’t Ever Change.
16. I Am Strong Because I’ve Been Weak. I Am Fearless Because I’ve Been Afraid.
17. Sometimes You Face Difficulties  not because you’re Doing Something Wrong, But Because You’re Doing Something Right.
18. Work For A Cause, Not For Applause. Live Life To Express, Not To Impress. Don’t Strive To Make Your Presence Noticed, Just Make Your Absence Felt.
19. When You Start Seeing Your Worth, You’ll Find It Harder To Stay Around People Who Don’t.
20. The Strongest People Are Not Those Who Show Strength In Front Of Us But Those Who Win Battles We Know Nothing About.
Stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that comments published here are the opinions of blog visitors or anonymous persons and do not in any way represent the views of heartguide.blogspot.com. If you have any questions, you can contact me directly here:
heartguideblog@gmail.com

Back to Top