Sunday 1 May 2016

VERY FUNNY



One Day An Angry Wife To Her Husband on Phone: ”Where the Hell are you …?”
Husband: Darling do you remember the jewellery shop where you saw a very beautiful gold necklace and were desperate to buy it, but I didn’t have the money but promised to get it later when I get my salary…

Wife, With A Smile & Blushing: Sure I remember it my dear.
Husband: I am in the cafe next to that jewellery shop!!

Few Hours Later,

Husband sends a text message to his wife: “Hi, what are you doing Darling?”
Wife: I’m dying..!
Husband jumps with joy but types “Sweet Heart, how can I live without you?”
Wife: “You fool! I am dying my hair..”
Husband: “Bloody English Language

Before Sleeping,

Wife : How much do you love me ?
Husband : I love U so much, I can't measure.
Wife : No just tell me....
Husband : Okay, I am like a cell phone & you are my sim card, i am nothing without you...
Wife : Wow ! that's so romantic...
Husband (saying to himself) : Thank God she doesn't know, this is a Chinese phone, with FOUR sim cards...

Goodnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that comments published here are the opinions of blog visitors or anonymous persons and do not in any way represent the views of heartguide.blogspot.com. If you have any questions, you can contact me directly here:
heartguideblog@gmail.com

Back to Top